October 1, 2012

Life Moves So Swiftly:

In most recent news,  Eric and I were offered an apartment in the tiny town my parents,  his parents, our families, and our church is in. We were also offered a job which would cover the costs of this apartment. We gratuitously accepted these offers.

So, by the end of the month Eric and I will be moving out of our teeny tiny apartment and into a pretty nice sized one fo' freeeee! All we gotta do is love on some kids and teach them everything we have learned relating to God.

I see this as a huge opportunity. At first I was a little skeptical about having to teach Jr. High and high school kids, but now I'm so excited. God has put a calling on my heart to work with these kids. It will be difficult to open up the first few times I teach, but I know God has wonderful things in store for each and every one of them and He is going to work through me to get them where they need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment