October 3, 2012

Around The World in 80 days:

We are going on a trip, me and my husband! well, it may not actually be 'around the world' or even take '80 days', but it will be as close and fun as our little budget can get us.
We are taking off in about two hours, heading on our way to Nampa, Idaho. It will be a three day drive, but well worth the time. This Saturday is my best friend from hish school's wedding and i am elated that i get to be there and share in that special time with her! We are making stops along the way in states such as, Kansas, Wyoming, Utah, and finally IDAHO! my home :]
On the way back will be the real vacation. We will be taking time to stop in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, LA and New mexico.

I will be taking random photos along the way [one at each stop we make at least] and will post them daily to document our adventures!

Until Next Time,
❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment