September 28, 2012

To Be or Not To Be:

I never actually even considered the possibility of me teaching, I am not good in social situations and certainly not good at public speaking, but a few weeks ago I taught my first class.
It was a tie dye class, something i am super familiar with, therefore it was a breeze to teach about and quite a good time! I loved showing people how to create something unique using their own hands, something they could later wear and show off as often as they wanted. I was even tired and wired enough that i actually did a fare job. This made me realize that i can really do more than i think I'm capable of, and now that i am being called on to become the youth leader at my church i think this discovery couldn't have come at a better time. :]

Until Next Time, ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment