January 2, 2013

A coffee affair:

It surprises me how little people down here know about coffee. I mean I came from coffee land, everyone everywhere up there knows pretty much everything about coffee, and EVERYONE drinks it [or tea at least].

Here all people know is 'black coffee' & 'sweet tea', that's all! They're missing out on so much, they don't even know!

When I lived back in my old town [not right beside a coffee shop], I use to crave a good Hazelnut Latte, but would have no where to purchase one at, within like 20 miles, and i did not have the equipment needed to make a decent one. I use to stare at the mile long McDonald's line as I drove to work at 7:30 in the morning contemplating how well a decent REAL coffee shop would do around those parts. I now realize that although everyone was willing to wait in a 15 minute line for coffee, it wasn't even the good kind, it was black, plain and black. They would never be willing to even take the time to step into a nice coffee shop, simply because they don't understand, they do not get how good fancy coffee [lattes, mochas, cappuccinos, americanos, macchiatos] can be. They are to chicken to even try anything new... Psh I doubt they would even like it if they did, them and their uncivilized selves.

I don't know if i will ever get use to it.

hehe, here I sit hugging a peppermint mocha as I type this.. [;

Until Next Time,
❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment